- Joining The TBE Family
- Pay Dues
- About Conservative
- Lifelong Learning
- Staff & Leadership
- Supporting TBE
- TBE Foundation
- What Do I Do If...
- Return to Home Page
Mission and Vision
Temple Beth-El is an inclusive and welcoming congregation that fulfills the spiritual, educational, and social needs of its members. Temple Beth-El is committed to meaningful and relevant lifelong learning, joyful worship, and fulfillment of mitzvot with a special focus on Tikun Olam.
Temple Beth-El is a Center for Jewish Living for its members and for the general community.
With 550 member units, we are:
- Leaders in our movement with innovative and enriching programming and worship
- Professionally staffed to meet the spiritual, pastoral, and educational needs of every segment of the membership.
- A thriving, active, egalitarian Conservative Jewish community.
- Socially responsible through a broad range of programs and through fair and honest management of our internal business affairs.
- Fiscally responsible.
- Focused on Chesed, lovingkindness, to our members and to our community through programs and services that connect the congregation to its members who may no longer be able to leave their homes often or without assistance.
- Focused on developing leaders within our membership to sustain the congregation through each generation.
- Supported and protected financially by the Temple Beth-El Foundation, whose Board of Directors actively works to strengthen the congregation's endowment.
- Housed in an historic and inspirational facility that has adapted to our changing needs.
- Dedicated to a rolling strategic annually-reviewed long-range planning process to ensure a second century as robust as the first.